I ordered the trial product, Extenze on November 11, 2007 and received the trial pacakge several weeks later.After taking the product I saw no changes.

I called to cancel the oder and they still billed my account. If you watch they have multiple telephone numbers and the customer service representative told me she was in, India. They have billed my card twice and no call back and sinse I paid for the first order I have continued to take it and have noticed no change.

I would not recommend anyone dealing with a company who does not return calls.

Had an Experience with Biotab Nutraceuticals?

Comments

UnluckyKitty545

Yeah, beware of ALL pills claiming to increase *** size. Many doctors have gone in record saying that there is absolutely no pill in existence that can change a man\'s size. You pretty much have to deal with what nature gave you.

Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more