Biotab Nutraceuticals - Alteril pills from biotab is a scam
the pills do not work, the company do not honor
refunds, they have an invalid webb page, they do
not answer the phone, they charged my credit card
without my permission.the company is" biotab
nutriceuticals inc" the addrss is "401 e. huntington dr.,monrovia,ca91016".I ordered the "one week of
alteril sleep aid (free supply) and they sent to to
me also one month supply and charged me $36.00
without my consent.I asked for a refund and they
directed me to the webb sit" firstname.lastname@example.org"
which webbsite has no provision for requestin any
You may also like
- "bought and paid for wig that is basically hairless.. I am going to the news media about this wig to warn all people, please if anyone wants to put in a..."
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "There is a "Customer Care" number that does not help you at all. I called this morning for 2 HOURS and only got a robot that directed my call to..."
- "Needed a cleaning service cause I work late every night due to our business. Called Molly Maid , (seemed like a good company) the guy that gave me..."
- "Upon purchase, the cashier did not provide a carrier for the ferret to be transported to its destination. My co-worker did not want to buy one of the carriers available..."
- "Typical Lowes or even Home Depot story. During the booms, they get in to contracting business and then find out they don't know what they are doing. Lowes..."
- "I ordered 500 buisness cards from vista print i received the card they were wrong so they gave me a credit i ordered the new set and they sent me..."
- "After about 18 months, the fabric on the seat of the recliner started cracking, then started flaking off. It's just getting worse and worse. I contacted the company where..."
- "First, the delivery guys took the doors and shelves/bins off the new fridge, and placed them in the wet grass and dirt, leaning them up unprotected, against the tree in..."