Biotab Nutraceuticals - Alteril pills from biotab is a scam
the pills do not work, the company do not honor
refunds, they have an invalid webb page, they do
not answer the phone, they charged my credit card
without my permission.the company is" biotab
nutriceuticals inc" the addrss is "401 e. huntington dr.,monrovia,ca91016".I ordered the "one week of
alteril sleep aid (free supply) and they sent to to
me also one month supply and charged me $36.00
without my consent.I asked for a refund and they
directed me to the webb sit" email@example.com"
which webbsite has no provision for requestin any
More Review Details
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I just joined, but I'm canceling. I got my first shipment of "natural products" and the bars are sweetened with Maltitol (an artifical carcinogenic sweetener), the Renew Lotion contains Petrolatum..."
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "Typical Lowes or even Home Depot story. During the booms, they get in to contracting business and then find out they don't know what they are doing. Lowes..."
- "After purchasing the Asean Pass I tried to redeem my flight credits on their website, which is the only way you can redeem your credits. There website was having technical..."
- "Received a medicine that gave me all of the side effects listed. From anger and suicide, to swollen throat,face and hands and feet. I was told over the phone that..."
- "I purchased Real COCO coconut water today from COSTCO. The nutritional values outside the box and inside on each container of coconut water is different. IT has more sodium..."